[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting 2012-12-19 minutes

Christos Bacharakis cmpahar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 22:11:50 UTC 2012

Thank you Christoph,
Indeed, it was amazing!

I share your thoughts and joy because today was the largest Fedora Greece
community's meeting[0] after a long time with 11 people attending!
It was awesome as was yesterdays meeting as well!

Something good is happening around here ;)

~Chris

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Greekteam_2012-12-19

Christos Bacharakis
christos at bacharakis.com