[Ambassadors] Northeast Linux fest

Jonathan Nadeau northeastlinux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 16:04:37 UTC 2012

Hello Ambassadors,

I would like to annouce the third annual Northeast GNU/Linux fest. It
will be at Harvard University on March 16 and 17 of 2013. We would love
to have Fedora at this event. We know that Mario will be attending this
event. We will have 5 tracks and 8 or 9 classrooms that we can use. I
would like to offer Fedora an entire track to use for all things Fedora.
I think Fedora has the best community and would like to have a large
Fedora presence at the event. I think Mario will be manning a booth at
the event. Also if you want you will have access to some of the
classrooms if you see fit. Please let me know if anyone  would like to
get involved with this event. Please spread the word and hope to see you
there. Here is a link to the website.

http://www.northeastlinuxfest.org

--
Jonathan Nadeau http://www.jnadeau.org