[Ambassadors] Northeast Linux fest

mario juliano grande balletta chanchito at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 28 21:57:10 UTC 2012

Thanks for the advanced notice Jonathan!  I am VERY excited about the
change in campus and look forward to a larger crowd than we had last
year!

Please let me know if you have any special requests.  I would like to
get on the speaker's list as well since I have quite a few
announcements to share.

I will try to join your podcast tomorrow morning!

Thanks again
MJGB