[Ambassadors] Northeast Linux fest

Jonathan Nadeau northeastlinux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 22:15:10 UTC 2012

Mario great to hear from you. The only request is I would love to see
Fedora fill up their own track at the event. So please spread the word
and lets see what we can do. Talk to you tomorrow. I used to host the
podcast This Week in Fedora and I know that Fedora does a lot of awesome
stuff in the community. There will be a lot of computer science majors
from MIT, Harvard, Tuffs, Boston University and Boston college.   This
will be a great place to recruit people into the Fedora community.