[Ambassadors] APAC Budget preparation for FY 2013

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sun Dec 30 15:25:43 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Please look at a discussion between Harish and Christoph [1] I posted
in my reply to Ankur. There is a lot of useful information.

> Will keep the deadline unchanged still I see 1 response on ticket #49
> though. We can discuss the budget projections in the next meeting.
> Anyone who misses the deadline can submit their requests even though
> after the deadline. So that we have 2nd deadline. However will try to
> finalize this with in 2013 January.

I am managing to make a budget plan for Fedora Vietnam on these fields:
No.	Month	Item	Type	Priority	Amount	Notes

Will try to finalize it soon.

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/famsco/2012-February/001003.html

Kind regards,
Tuan