[Ambassadors] Fedora Project presentation and Fedora Installation Party

Henry Anchante hacataka at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 1 19:03:04 UTC 2012

Alvaro, the Spanish-language website Fedora (http://fedoraproject.org/es/)
you can find these questions in mind I recommend installing it in vmware
player, although I've tried installing from a virtual server and KVM VNC
connections to the installation and all could see and take pictures, well I
comment in my case I have done with Fedora installation workshop.

2012/2/1 Álvaro Castillo <midgoon at gmail.com>

> Dear ambassador list,
>
> First, request apology because, I cannot comunicate this information
> before. (Computing department...)
>
> Day 6, on assembly hall of IES Zonzamas, Arrecife de Lanzarote,
> 18:00-20:00. I will realise a presentation about of Fedora Project and
> Fedora distro. (Spanish)
>
> Topics:
> Fedora Project
>
> * What is Fedora Project?
> * How is Fedora Project maintained?
> * What main values try to share the Fedora Project?
>
> Fedora distro
> * What is Fedora GNU/Linux, what defines it?
> * Who uses Fedora?
> * What can you get?
> * Fedora for you?
> * Extras
> * The community
> * Thanks
>
> In addition to, 7 of February, I will make a Fedora Installation
> Party, on IES Zonzamas, Arrecife de Lanzarote, 18:00 - 20:00 (Spanish)
>
> Topics...?
> * Server as VirtualBox-OSE uses to facility install updates after
> install Fedora on computers
> * Help
> * Speak
>
> Greetings! and you are invited!
>
> --
> Álvaro Castillo
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Netsys
> Linux user #547784

*Henry Anchante Castro
Fedora Ambassador for Peru
hacataka at fedoraproject.org
http://bitacorahelpdesk.blogspot.com/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Hacataka

Arquitectura de Servidores.
Implementacion de Servidores Linux, Windows.
Reparacion de Laptop, PC, Servidores.
Cluster, Raid, LVM, Monitoreo.

*