[Ambassadors] Upcoming changes in FAmNA meetings

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 04:48:59 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 10:49 AM, inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a quick announcement that beginning in February the North
> American Ambassadors will return to having weekly meetings again at
> the usual time and place (9:00pm Eastern on Tuesday evenings in
> #fedora-meeting on freenode).
>
> A group of us decided to go back to weekly meetings during discussions
> at FUDCon Blacksburg. We hope that this will make it easier for new
> ambassadors to become involved in our efforts, will help those already
> involved be more engaged and stay on top of things that need attention
> (like upcoming events that need some help getting in shape), and will
> give us an opportunity to have time to drive some new initiatives as
> well as tend to routine business.
>
> In addition to this change in meeting frequency we will have a new
> trac instance for North American Ambassadors to use in a variety of
> ways including adding items to the next meeting agenda, raising new
> issues to be addressed, and tracking progress of tasks being worked
> on. More on this when it is ready to go later this week but for now I
> would like to thank Nick for all his help getting this started.

Just wanted to add a link now to the new Trac instance we will be
using for non-sensitive public tracking of FAmNA business. To add
things to the agenda for this coming Tuesday please open a ticket and
set its milestone to meeting to get it added to the agenda. Unless I
fail I intend to send out meeting reminders on Monday evenings so you
will want to add agenda items before then each week to have them
included in the meeting reminder (which will include links to agenda
tickets).

https://fedorahosted.org/famna/

> Come join us on February 7 for our resumption of weekly meetings!

Thanks,
John