[Ambassadors] URGENT: Need someone to take over me meetings

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 8 19:25:56 UTC 2012

Le mercredi 08 févr. 2012 à 18:05:44 (+0100), Christoph Wickert a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> due to some severe problems @ my dayjob, I need someone to take over my
> meetings, namely
>
> the EMEA ambassadors meeting at 20:00 UTC
> the FAmSCo meeting at 22:00 UTC
>
> Sorry for the late notice, I cannot change it.
>
> Kind regards,
> Christoph

I've planed to be there being able to hold it,
but due to an unfortunatly internet problem, I am currently missing the
board meeting and will probably miss the EMEA one.

Even if meeting are good to move forward, we don't really use the
mailing list efficiently (we all wait for the next meeting…).

See ya,

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)