[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Announcement (14 February 2012)

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 18:45:42 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 12:27 PM, inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please join us for our weekly FAmNA meeting this Tuesday at 9:00pm
> Eastern in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net.
>
> The meeting this week will have a focus on events for Q1 of the fiscal
> year (March through May 2012). We hope to follow this up with event
> planning for the subsequent quarters over the next few weeks so that
> we can get an early start of event planning for the major events as
> soon as possible.

We have quite a lot of event tickets to get through tonight so if
possible please take a look at the tickets to see if any of these
events are events you plan to own. Also, if there are any other events
you are aware of that we should consider attending in the March
through May timeframe please add them to the summary ticket

https://fedorahosted.org/famna/ticket/5

> == Meeting Agenda ==
>
> ... snip ...
>
> === Tickets ===
>
> Tickets scheduled for discussion at this meeting can be found at
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/famna/report/9
>
> Please read through each ticket in advance so you can be prepared to
> discuss them at the meeting.
>
> === Open Floor ===
>
> ... snip ...

Thanks,