[Ambassadors] IRC meeting tonight

mario juliano grande balletta mario.balletta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 22:54:18 UTC 2012

my apologies everyone, i will not be able to make the meeting, work
kiboshed my evening!

john (inode0) can you please represent me tonight?  my input for the
meeting is in this email and another with the frisbee design!  thank
you sir!

but i did send email with the sample frisbee design, so i hope
everyone has a chance to look at it and form an opinion, obviously it
can be customized and there are smaller ones too!

also, i did research the 23 inch all-in-one touch screen slim desktops
from Dell and Toshiba, here are some points to consider:

1) factory outlet / refurbished are much cheaper than new models

2) AMD is the way to go save more $$$$

3) the average price im seeing is between 400 and 900 dollars
depending on inventory in the outlet

4) free shipping is available

5) i am willing to purchase one, install F16 and use it for events

my next item of business for this evening.....

the northeast linux fest

a) i need a table cover, i asked for one in a ticket, it may not be
available, i am willing to purchase if someone can tell me who our
vendor is, i will order a few and share

b) i need stand-up banners with the four foundations, extremely
important for the type crowd at this event, let me know how to obtain
or how to buy

c) i would like to order fedora shirts for the event as well, i
created tickets for these items but am worried i will be supplied or
on time, so how do i get shirts on my own?

thank you, those are the only items i have for this meeting, i will
catch up on email, thank you for your patience everybody!  i
appreciate it!

:-)