[Ambassadors] mario.balletta at gmail.com sent you a custom design

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 03:57:04 UTC 2012

2012/2/14 CustomInk.com <service at customink.com>
> mario.balletta at gmail.com's design
> we're here to help your saved designs your orders
> Check Out What I Designed at CustomInk.com
> "hey everyone! this is from chanchito (mario) please check out the design and let me know what you think, ok! i can't make the IRC
> meeting tonight, sorry! but this was my homework assignment, hope you like the idea as a new type of swag, thx a lot! catch up with you
> on email! :-)"
> check it out

Thanks Mario. This looks great. A couple of suggestions to finish this
up. First, I think some of these at SELF especially if we have a
hotdog cookout there would be great. Can you get some quotes for us to
consider. Our budget for individual swag items is usually in the $1K
or less range but if there are large volume discounts sometimes we
have spent more. So getting us a few options will help us.

If we decide to produce the frisbees, we should run the design used by
the design team to make sure they are happy with our use of the logo
(check colors, spacing, etc.). But we can cross that bridge after a
decision is made to produce them.

Thanks again!

John