[Ambassadors] FAmSCo meeting log for 2012-02-15

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 13:46:08 UTC 2012

On 02/15/2012 11:14 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Christoph Wickert
> <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com>  wrote:
>> Am Donnerstag, den 16.02.2012, 11:49 +0700 schrieb Truong Anh. Tuan:

That should really read September 1st and November 30th - that's the
full quarter in which it is suggested to occur.

The suggested dates for FUDCons are more permanently listed here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Premier_Fedora_Events#Recurring_Premier_Fedora_Events

The main reason for spacing these out in such a fashion is so that we
can share the costs as equally as possible  among quarters of the fiscal
year.