[Ambassadors] A friendly reminder, the next biweekly APAC meeting is on Saturday, February 18th, 2012 at 04:00 UTC. :)‏

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 04:39:33 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Understood if your schedules make attending our meeting difficult so please update the agenda for any points that want to speak on your behalf.  Also, I am sure all are reviewing the logs for further reinforcement.  :)

Sending positive Fedora "Beefy Miracle" energy to your computers now. :D

Thank You
Sincerely,
- David -