[Ambassadors] Videos welcome section draft

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 18:28:47 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-02-20 at 17:08 +0200, Onuralp SEZER wrote:
> Hello Ambassadors !! ; One of our  member create welcome section for
> "Fedora Video" She can't send a mail list because ;  still not member
> of ambbassadors. That's why I send her mail; please check and leave
> your idea(s) and comment(s). :)
>
> Thank you
> Onuralp

Hey Onuralp,

She can certainly join the mailing list and post. I don't think you need
to be in the FAS ambassadors group to be able to subscribe to the list.
(someone please correct me if I'm wrong here)

In fact, prospective candidates are advised to join the list and
communicate with us to get to know us better :)

Please do ask her to join the mailing list :)
--
Thanks,
Regards,

http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/