[Ambassadors] H-Online article: New Fedora Project Leader announced

Rashadul Islam irashadul at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 07:31:15 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:11 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/New-Fedora-Project-Leader-announced-1429999.html
>
> Note that paragraph 2 states the Fedora Board selected Jared Smith
> previously, which is inaccurate.  The Board is consulted regarding FPL
> appointments, but Red Hat is ultimately responsible for selecting the
> FPL as this is a paid staff position.  I sent a polite correction to
> the site, and hopefully they'll either print that, or update the
> article.
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
>  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>  http://redhat.com/   -  -  -  -   http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
>    The open source story continues to grow: http://opensource.com

Thanks Paul always.

Its been great to work with your sophisticated leadership and all the FPL
Max and Greg, then Jared, and now Robyn Bergeron.

I would like to congratulate *Robyn Bergeron* to hold the rope of *Fedora
Project *to lead it to the best for the Fedora Community Worldwide.

FPL:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rbergero
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Project_Leader

-Rashadul Islam
Fingerprint=CFB7 CAEC 157A 308A F9CE CE00 3620 8084 5557 BFAC