[Ambassadors] Fedora Video Meeting Reminder : TODAY!

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:34:00 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 06:35 -0430, MarĂ­a Leandro wrote:
>      * Date: Thursday, February 23, 2012
>      * Time: 15:30 UTC (check [1] for your local time)
>      * Location: #fedora-meeting
>
> Fedora-Videos wiki: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan/video_tutorials and proudly... https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Videos :D

Minutes for this meeting:

> [...]
>     submitting/doing videos (with help of design team)  (gnokii,
>     15:41:57)
>   * LINK: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-02-23/
>     (FranciscoD, 15:45:10)
>   * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Videos the first two headings
>     (graphite6, 15:48:55)
>   * 1. Are podcasts (only audio) or slidedecks (no audio) included in
>     this project? I'm not precisely sure what types of media "video"
>     includes.  (graphite6, 15:53:21)
>   * 2. Are the videos strictly 'how-tos' and tutorials or will we
>     consider any submission that talks about fedora in some way?
>     (graphite6, 15:53:49)
>   * 3. I know we will have broad categories for browsing, but what about
>     someone who is specifically looking for a video on how to set up
>     their xx for xx with xx? I.e. Is there going to be a way to search
>     the library?  (graphite6, 15:54:15)
>   * LINK: http://www.archive.org/advancedsearch.php   (FranciscoD,
>     15:58:26)
>   * ACTION: Talk to websites team about having a fedora videos search
>     function on start.fp.o  (FranciscoD, 16:02:27)
>   * ACTION: FranciscoD Talk to websites team about having a fedora
>     videos search function on start.fp.o  (gnokii, 16:02:52)
>   * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Graphitefriction/Videos
>     (graphite6, 16:11:52)
>   * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Graphitefriction/Videos
>     (mojavelinux1, 16:12:26)
>   * graphite6 prepared a call for video text
>     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Graphitefriction/Videos
>     (gnokii, 16:13:24)
>   * LINK: tatica take a look what jimmac prepared for the openSUSE
>     screencasts once
>     http://gitorious.org/opensuse/art/trees/master/screencasts  (gnokii,
>     16:20:09)
>   * LINK:
>     http://zoltanh721.fedorapeople.org/Fedora%20-%20Join%20(640x480).mp4.tar.xz
>     (zoltanh721, 16:21:29)
>   * document each step  (FranciscoD, 16:22:29)
>   * document each issue  (FranciscoD, 16:22:34)
>   * document each solution  (FranciscoD, 16:22:43)
>   * ACTION: mojavelinux1 prepare a list with topics for videos  (gnokii,
>     16:25:22)
>   * ACTION: all pic a video from that list and do a video for testing
>     the process of doing videos  (gnokii, 16:25:58)
>   * ACTION: FranciscoD post logs to list  (FranciscoD, 16:31:05)
>
> Meeting ended at 16:31:26 UTC.
>

> Action Items
> ------------
> * FranciscoD reworks the pages and illustrate the process of
>   submitting/doing videos (with help of design team)
> * Talk to websites team about having a fedora videos search function on
>   start.fp.o
> * FranciscoD Talk to websites team about having a fedora videos search
>   function on start.fp.o
> * mojavelinux1 prepare a list with topics for videos
> * all pic a video from that list and do a video for testing the process

Logs:

Minutes:        http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-02-23/fedora-meeting.2012-02-23-15.30.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-02-23/fedora-meeting.2012-02-23-15.30.txt
Log:            http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-02-23/fedora-meeting.2012-02-23-15.30.log.html