[Ambassadors] Fedora Video Meeting Reminder : TODAY!

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 23 19:45:36 UTC 2012

Heya!!!!

Thank you guys you did an amazing AMAZING job while I was out. thank you
for handling the meeting... is an amazing minute and let me drop some
random ideas:

--
I would like to change at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Videos this
sentence:
Open source video tutorials for the community. By the community.
by
Open source video resources for the community. By the community.
because we will no tonly be pushing tutorials, but all sorta content :)
--
1. Are podcasts (only audio) or slidedecks (no audio) included in this
project? I'm not precisely sure what types of media "video"

Looking how Sarah ask questions, I would love if she can put together a FAQ
about videos. sometimes have a FAQ do help and i think you're the right
person for that :D

Anyway, i will try to come up with sorta video with zoltanh to explain how
to submit a video.

I think we are 90% done... amazing job, team!

El 23 de febrero de 2012 12:04, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com>escribió:

> On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 06:35 -0430, María Leandro wrote:
> >      * Date: Thursday, February 23, 2012
> >      * Time: 15:30 UTC (check [1] for your local time)
> >      * Location: #fedora-meeting
> >
> > Fedora-Videos wiki:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan/video_tutorials and
> proudly... https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Videos :D
>
> Minutes for this meeting:
>

> > Meeting summary
> > ---------------
> > * fedora video team meeting  (gnokii, 15:30:53)
> >   * agenda
> >
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-02-16/fedora-meeting.2012-02-16-15.24.html
> >     (gnokii, 15:32:43)
> >   * LINK:
> >     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha/Videos_How_to_submit
> >     (FranciscoD, 15:37:21)
> >   * zoltanh721 thunderbirdtr FranciscoD worked on the pages
> >
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Thunderbirdtr/how_to_submit_a_video
> >     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha/Videos_How_to_submit
> >     need a review  (gnokii, 15:38:51)
> >   * ACTION: FranciscoD reworks the pages and illustrate the process of
> >     submitting/doing videos (with help of design team)  (gnokii,
> >     15:41:57)
> >   * LINK: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-02-23/
> >     (FranciscoD, 15:45:10)
> >   * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Videos the first two headings
> >     (graphite6, 15:48:55)
> >   * 1. Are podcasts (only audio) or slidedecks (no audio) included in
> >     this project? I'm not precisely sure what types of media "video"
> >     includes.  (graphite6, 15:53:21)
> >   * 2. Are the videos strictly 'how-tos' and tutorials or will we
> >     consider any submission that talks about fedora in some way?
> >     (graphite6, 15:53:49)
> >   * 3. I know we will have broad categories for browsing, but what about
> >     someone who is specifically looking for a video on how to set up
> >     their xx for xx with xx? I.e. Is there going to be a way to search
> >     the library?  (graphite6, 15:54:15)
> >   * LINK: http://www.archive.org/advancedsearch.php   (FranciscoD,
> >     15:58:26)
> >   * ACTION: Talk to websites team about having a fedora videos search
> >     function on start.fp.o  (FranciscoD, 16:02:27)
> >   * ACTION: FranciscoD Talk to websites team about having a fedora
> >     videos search function on start.fp.o  (gnokii, 16:02:52)
> >   * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Graphitefriction/Videos
> >     (graphite6, 16:11:52)
> >   * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Graphitefriction/Videos
> >     (mojavelinux1, 16:12:26)
> >   * graphite6 prepared a call for video text
> >     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Graphitefriction/Videos
> >     (gnokii, 16:13:24)
> >   * LINK: tatica take a look what jimmac prepared for the openSUSE
> >     screencasts once
> >     http://gitorious.org/opensuse/art/trees/master/screencasts  (gnokii,
> >     16:20:09)
> >   * LINK:

> [...]

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56