[Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC: Emergency meeting

Uditha Bandara Wijerathna udithabnd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 10:50:41 UTC 2012

Hello,

Thanks Ankur for the nice email. This will be the biggest milestone of our
decisions. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Because I'm
attending to the Apache BarCamp Colombo[1]. But I'll try to login  to IRC
from my mobile. Also I'll update the wiki page [2] with my recommendation.

Have a nice weekend
Thanks!
 [1] http://barcamp.org/w/page/50716721/apache-lk-12
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:APAC_2012_recommendations

--

- Uditha Bandara Wijerathna -
- Ambassador - Fedora Project for Sri Lanka & APAC -
Email: udinnet at fedoraproject.org