[Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC: Emergency meeting

MarĂ­a Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 25 11:48:04 UTC 2012

Hello.

As I might not be available, and if an external opinion may be worth, let
me just drop what I see are some pro-cons for each (or some)

= Malaysia =
* Interesting information about estimated budget
* Even if there are 20 contributors on the list, only 3 have a wiki page.
Do they have the time to contribute really hard since dates is all over us?
* I would like to see hotel information on USD as well, to have an idea
* The venue: APIIT - vill it be free? are there any charges?
* do Malaysia needs visa?

= Beijing =
* Is there a free option for a venue?
* China needs visa, so that might be an issue if event is too soon
* I only see 3 contributors, is there more people helping you? I see 9
people on the atendees lists, are they part of the team as well?
* Local RH office

= Philippines =
* I like that you have to dates, and one is in august (on my bday :D ),
however, could the other bids also adjust to this dates too, just in case?
* are the 2 proposed venues free or have any charge?
* Doesn't require a visa which is good.
* Extra sponsorship confirmed besides RH

Ok, these are the things I would look through, would be nice to know if
there are any aditional sponsors already willing to help. Hope my short
notes can help a bit.

Good luck to all bids!

--
tatica