[Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC: Emergency meeting

Caius Chance me at kaio.net
Sun Feb 26 12:05:17 UTC 2012

On 26/02/2012, at 3:14 PM, Truong Anh. Tuan wrote:

> The meeting logs could be found here:
>
> Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-02-26/apac-fudcon-recommendations.2012-02-26-04.00.html
> Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-02-26/apac-fudcon-recommendations.2012-02-26-04.00.txt
> Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-02-26/apac-fudcon-recommendations.2012-02-26-04.00.log.html

Hi,

I have just read the log. As I have been attending APAC meetings from time to time, the statement of "CN team has not attended any APAC meetings" isn't fully accurate. Also, "CN" should not be used to address Chinese community because "CN" refer to China as country. Though I am not from China, there have been Chinese-language community participate in the meetings.

Tuanta has supplied the previous and above logs to the FAmSCo trac ticket. So, I look forward to the topic will be discussed again in next FAmSCo meeting this coming Wednesday.

Regards,
kaio