[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:29:48 UTC 2012

2012/2/28 Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org>:
> Dear Ambassadors,
>
> let´s welcome our new sponsored Ambassador Group Members:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Willianmayan from Brazil
> mentored by Daniel Bruno
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Magma from Italy
> mentored by Joerg Simon
>
> Regards Joerg
> p.s. Please do not send private "Welcome" Messages to Ambassador List

Thinking back over all the years we have received these messages
introducing new ambassadors to us I just want to take a minute to say
thank you to Joerg for all his work to improve FAmA form and function.
Many of these little details, like email announcing our new members,
are easy and too often taken for granted without thinking about the
time someone else spends doing this for us.

I feel like making a toast to Joerg now ... let's see, I'm not good at
this but ...

Here's to an extraordinary Fedora Ambassador and friend to us all! Drink up!

John