[Ambassadors] Survey: Red Hat Certifications/Training for FAms (Just 2 or 3 minutes required)

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 3 07:38:16 UTC 2012

Hi David,

On 03.01.2012 08:03, David Ramsey wrote:
> Via the results of
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aplp6tv7mdWBdEVGRlJNY0dKQkp2bUJKbEJlVEtpOGc#gid=0
> I strongly believe that some good ideas for topics to help empower
> our fellow Fedora Ambassadors via sources such as #fedora-classroom
> and others sources will follow.  There are twenty four (24) people
> who have entered content of being interested in process and the
> results are interesting to read.  :)
> Lastly, I believe that to remember the beginners is very important.
> Especially, those who look for direction and guidance to be an
> effective ambassador are a necessary foundation and highly likely a
> refresher to re-establish the foundations for doing the right thing
> are needed as well as requisite for being able to conduct future
> contributions.  :)
> I think that with a new year, FAmSCo could consider something new in
> order to take care of the Fedora Ambassadors especially for
> education, collaboration, and communication.  These choices are not
> easy but difficult, however these choices will provide lights of
> opportunity, if considered for support.  :)

i always thought we have mentoring for that purpose and working together
with the other groups should keep our knowledge in the loop!
Maybe you should think creating another Group in FAS, where your goals
find a place - i think Ambassadors is the wrong place. I already pointed
out my reasons:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2011-December/018781.html

^^ unfortunately no answer or objection to it!?

regards Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688