[Ambassadors] [Meeting Logs] A friendly reminder, the next biweekly APAC meeting is on Saturday, January 07th, 2012 at 04:00 UTC. :)‏

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 9 17:24:47 UTC 2012

Hello Ankur,

I was busy with xams and with poor connection to able to join with the
meeting. As a result the first meeting of the year was missed.

Thanks for noting about the lk.fc.o Uditha and he has missed to note about
lk-users mailing list.
Sri Lankan Fedora contributors please join with the mailing list[1] as well.

See you all at the next meeting.

2012/1/7 Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com>

> On Tue, 2012-01-03 at 02:10 -0500, David Ramsey wrote:‏
> > =======================================
> > Day : Saturday, January 07th, 2012
>
> Meeting logs:
>
> 10:33 < zodbot> Meeting ended Sat Jan  7 05:03:34 2012 UTC.  Information
> about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot .
>
> 10:33 < zodbot> Minutes (text):
>
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-01-07/apac.2012-01-07-04.01.txt
>
> 10:33 < zodbot> Log:
>
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-01-07/apac.2012-01-07-04.01.log.html
>
> 10:33 < zodbot> Minutes:
>
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-01-07/apac.2012-01-07-04.01.html
>
> For your convenience, I'm pasting the minutes below. (Please remember to
> remove this portion while replying to the thread ;) )

*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)*
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
Event Liaison - Design Team

*Email*: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | *IRC*: bckurera
*