[Ambassadors] A friendly reminder, the next biweekly APAC meeting is on Saturday, January 21st, 2012 at 04:00 UTC. :)‏

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sat Jan 21 05:46:56 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Hello everyone,

Please kindly review the meeting logs here:

Minutes:        http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-01-21/apac.2012-01-21-04.00.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-01-21/apac.2012-01-21-04.00.txt
Log:            http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-01-21/apac.2012-01-21-04.00.log.html

On the other hand, I strongly believe that it would be much better if
FAmSCo member can arrange to attend all regional meetings.
However, this idea should be forked to another discussion thread if
needed.

> I likely won't be able to make the meeting, but I would love to see
> the APAC ambassador meeting add an agenda item to discuss the pros
> and cons of the various FUDCon APAC bids that have been submitted
> (Malaysia, Beijing, and Philippines are the ones I have seen).  I'm
> curious to see what the APAC ambassadors recommend, and I'll take
> that recommendation into account as I make my decision in the next
> couple of weeks.

Jared: we have an agreement: we support MY bid.
Since this is the official regional meeting, you can see this "agreed"
as the voice from APAC ambassadors.

> Would you mind adding that to the agenda?  If so, I'll read the
> meeting minutes and ask any further questions on this mailing list.

You are certainly welcome :)

Kind regards,
Tuan