[Ambassadors] FAmSco meeting 2012-01-25 minutes

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 25 23:35:56 UTC 2012

I am happy to announce that this time we had 5 out of 7 FAmSCo members
attending our meeting. Seems we finally become operational and I'm
looking forward to get things done (tm).

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-01-25/famsco_meeting_2012-01-25.2012-01-25-22.01.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-01-25/famsco_meeting_2012-01-25.2012-01-25-22.01.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-01-25/famsco_meeting_2012-01-25.2012-01-25-22.01.log.html

Meet you again next week
        Wednesday, February 1st
        at 22:00 UTC
        in #fedora-meeting!

Regards,
Christoph

#fedora-meeting: FAmSCo Meeting 2012-01-25

Meeting started by cwickert at 22:01:41 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-01-25/famsco_meeting_2012-01-25.2012-01-25-22.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* AGREED: create a ticket about new times/voting and all that and then
  have all FAmSCo members vote on it  (cwickert, 22:33:55)
* ACTION: cwickert to create a ticket about new times/voting etc
  (cwickert, 22:34:11)
* AGREED: funding for ambassadors polos will be granted on an individual
  base according to the general rules for funding and reimbursements
  (cwickert, 22:42:50)
* ACTION: cwickert to update #213  (cwickert, 22:43:05)
* ACTION: zoltanh7211 to close #243  (cwickert, 22:45:38)
* ACTION: cwickert to follow up on #246  (cwickert, 22:51:02)
* AGREED: close #242 in favor of 2 tickets, one for budget and one for
  swag shipping  (cwickert, 23:02:02)
* ACTION: cwickert to file tickets for budget and swag
  shipping/production  (cwickert, 23:02:22)
* ACTION: yn1_v to contact lbazan if he is willing to take over his
  mentoring duties  (cwickert, 23:11:08)

Meeting ended at 23:16:06 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* cwickert to create a ticket about new times/voting etc
* cwickert to update #213
* zoltanh7211 to close #243
* cwickert to follow up on #246
* cwickert to file tickets for budget and swag shipping/production
* yn1_v to contact lbazan if he is willing to take over his mentoring
  duties

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* cwickert
  * cwickert to create a ticket about new times/voting etc
  * cwickert to update #213
  * cwickert to follow up on #246
  * cwickert to file tickets for budget and swag shipping/production
* yn1_v
  * yn1_v to contact lbazan if he is willing to take over his mentoring
    duties
* zoltanh7211
  * zoltanh7211 to close #243
* **UNASSIGNED**