[Ambassadors] Upcoming changes in FAmNA meetings

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:49:16 UTC 2012

Just a quick announcement that beginning in February the North
American Ambassadors will return to having weekly meetings again at
the usual time and place (9:00pm Eastern on Tuesday evenings in
#fedora-meeting on freenode).

A group of us decided to go back to weekly meetings during discussions
at FUDCon Blacksburg. We hope that this will make it easier for new
ambassadors to become involved in our efforts, will help those already
involved be more engaged and stay on top of things that need attention
(like upcoming events that need some help getting in shape), and will
give us an opportunity to have time to drive some new initiatives as
well as tend to routine business.

In addition to this change in meeting frequency we will have a new
trac instance for North American Ambassadors to use in a variety of
ways including adding items to the next meeting agenda, raising new
issues to be addressed, and tracking progress of tasks being worked
on. More on this when it is ready to go later this week but for now I
would like to thank Nick for all his help getting this started.

Come join us on February 7 for our resumption of weekly meetings!

John