[Ambassadors] FAmNA: Multitouch Event Booth System

mario juliano grande balletta mario.balletta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:23:38 UTC 2012

I was checking out the options also, with Dell, Toshiba and some other
vendors.
I suggest whatever we consider, we take advantage of the factory
outlets to cut cost.

I am considering picking up one for the Northeast Linux Fest in March.

Dell does have an AMD option that can be deployed to install F16.