[Ambassadors] FAMSCO goals

Alejandro Perez aeperezt at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 19:16:10 UTC 2012

Well as a request from Christoph will add mi goal as FAMSCO member.

Restart weekly Fedora Latam Meetings.
Bring more support to Ambassadors specially on Latam, to promote Fedora
in a better way on the region.

Better budget manage and distribution around latam.

I know as FAMSCO the should be to support all Fedora ambassadors, for
now I'm concentrate on Latam as this region need more help to organice.
Regional processes on FAMA and EMA works better for those regions. So
more participation of LATAM ambassadors y regional decision to improve
our goals and fedora colaborators from latam.