[Ambassadors] FrOSCon 2012 - Help needed!

S.Kemter buergermeister at karl-tux-stadt.de
Mon Jul 2 10:22:55 UTC 2012

Hello,

There is one of the major events in Germany called FrOSCOn coming soon.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrOSCon_2012

As you can see right now, I am alone at this event, so I need definitly help on
the booth. Especially I will have an 3hr workshop at one day in the program.

We also have for one day an room for Fedora, where we can have our own
program, so we need some talks/workshops for the room.

So if you have time, the barbecue party at this event is famous!

br gnokii