[Ambassadors] Texas Linuxfest (TXLF) 2012, Aug. 3-4, San Antonio, TX

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 04:03:08 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:21 AM, Arnold Laurinaria <alaurinaria at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello  can i still volunteer for the event?

Things seem to be getting organized a bit late but I've added an
initial wiki page for the event tonight.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TXLF_2012

The conference website is

http://2012.texaslinuxfest.org/

which still lacks a lot of important information. I will try to track
down someone this week to get more details about booth options,
hotels, etc. Although if someone in Texas could pick up some of this
work that would be great too.

For now add whatever you need to add to the wiki page and we'll see
what we can get arranged. Especially anyone who needs a subsidy to
attend please fill in as best you can the travel subsidy request
section.

Thanks,
John