[Ambassadors] [APAC] is there media in Australia?

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 6 23:09:17 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Kévin Raymond
<shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have a friend who is in need of at least 1 media in Australia, cause
> the bandwith is so poor where he is. (He is going to make some demos).
> I am not involved in the freemedia program and he is not a Fedora
> contributor, so not sure that this request is right here…

Hi,

If one Fedora media is required please use the Free Media request form
https://fedoraproject.org/freemedia/FreeMedia-form.html

So that someone from Australia will post a burnt copy asap.

Thanks

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)

Email: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera | User: Bckurera