[Ambassadors] [APAC] is there media in Australia?

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 7 10:06:55 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Harish Pillay <hpillay at redhat.com> wrote:
> I've not checked the tracker yet, and like I mentioned earlier,
> I've gotten 2000 CDs done. I've shipped 200 to Izhar already.
> Sending these to Australia should be not an issue.
>
> Harish

Thanks Harish, currently there is no requests for bulk Fedora media at
the fedora-apac trac. If any FAm needs Fedora media in bulk please
open up a ticket at the fedora-apac trac[1]. Further please check your
country import regulation and tax regulation before you make the
request.

It is good to open a trac ticket for 200 media for Izhar, it helps to
trac things in future and avoid confusion. Izhar, Can you do it just
for records? (Izhar CCed)

Thanks for your support.

[1] fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)