[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Scheduled for 2012-07-18

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 19:12:56 UTC 2012

After 23 consecutive weekly meetings I regret not being able to attend
on next Tuesday. Since that is also during OSCON I would expect
attendance to be light so I'm going to plan on just cancelling the
meeting on the 18th and everyone can have one week of vacation on me.
We'll resume our normal business on the 25th. If someone feels there
is important business that really needs attention on the 18th speak up
here and perhaps we can take care of it before then.

Thanks and see everyone again on the 25th.

John