[Ambassadors] Pictures from Fedora Community Area at the Red Hat Summit

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 19:37:12 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 03:14:43PM -0400, Sarah White wrote:
> Hello Ambassadors,
>
> For those who weren't at the Red Hat Summit and those who want to
> relive the fun, I have posted the photos I took during the conference.
>
> General Booth Fun and Activities:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/graphitefriction/sets/72157630414989692/
>
> ARM Set Up and Demo:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/graphitefriction/sets/72157630414896298/
>
> Party at Fenway:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/graphitefriction/sets/72157630415081396/
>
> I also wrote up a brief account of my newbie experience behind the booth:
>
> http://graphitefriction.com/blog/2012/07/05/chronicling-the-fedora-community-area-in-millimeters-and-pixels/
>
> Finally, I have videos of the booth talks and the ARM demo set up that
> will be posted soon (sorry, I'm on the road and the chunk of time I
> need to clean them up keeps eluding me).
>
> The links above can also be found on the Fedora @ Red Hat Summit event
> wiki page:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Red_Hat_Summit_2012

These are fantastic!

I took a few snapshots but I'm no photographer as you'll see:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pwfrields/sets/72157630330991868/

There are a few that are Fedora related, some are just generally from
the Red Hat booth at the event.  I didn't have a lot of "quality time"
with my camera at the Summit, unfortunately.  I really need to get
better with using a flash, too.