[Ambassadors] F17 Release Party Rome Report

gabriele trombini mailga at fedoraonline.it
Mon Jul 16 13:37:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

As Gianluca Sforna annunced time ago [1], we held a F17 Release
Party in Rome on June 9; unitary event for the Italian users.

Following the way of user involvement, we want to create events where
Italian users can feel part of a community with a common interest in
Fedora.

You can find the report in the right section of the events page [2], in
Gianluca Sforna blog [3] and in the it.fedoracommunity.org Wiki [4].

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2012-
June/019752.html
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_17_Release_Party
[3] http://morefedora.blogspot.it/2012/06/fedora-17-release-party-