[Ambassadors] REMINDER: FAmSCo meeting 2012-07-23

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 04:34:35 UTC 2012

My fellow ambassadors,

FAmSCo is holding a public

        Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee meeting.

Join us if you like!

      * Date: Monday, July 23rd, 2012 (today!)
      * Time: 17:00 UTC (check [1] for your local time)
      * Location: #fedora-meeting-2

Meeting agenda: https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/report/9

Ambassadors: To add something to the agenda, please file a ticket at
https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/newticket
Make sure to add the 'meeting' keyword so your ticket gets discussed.

FAmSco members: If you cannot make it for the meeting, please
send regrets to the FAmSCo mailing list and go through the meeting
agenda and cast your vote in trac.

ATTENTION: I will not be able to make it today, because I am attending
the Kolab 3.0 Development Sprint. Somebody else will have to host the
meeting for me.

Regards,
Christoph

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=23&month=07XX&year=2012&hour=17&min=0&sec=0