[Ambassadors] [Event Report] Jamia Millia Islamia College of Enginnering , Delhi

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 10:16:04 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 05:36 -0400, David Ramsey wrote:
> What kind of swag have you received and what would be useful?  :)

IIRC, for this event Nitesh hadn't requested anything. There hadn't been
quite enough planning[1]. It was kind of an informal meet up where he
took a session. I had sent across some of the key rings and buttons that
I had obtained at the KL to Nitesh to use at the event though.

Nitesh, I'd recommend adding your event to the next APAC meeting agenda.
We'd like to hear what you experienced: feedback? issues? While an event
report covers this, I think a live discussion would be more fruitful.
I'd be delighted if you could ask Anshul and Shariq to also join us at
the meeting.

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/india/2012-July/005269.html
--
Thanks,