[Ambassadors] Reminder: Voting has begun in Fedora Board, FAmSCo, and FESCo elections, ends June 7th

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 8 10:24:13 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Robyn Bergeron <robyn.bergeron at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> A friendly reminder that the elections for the Fedora Board, Fedora
> Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo), and the Fedora Ambassadors
> Steering Committee (FAmSCo) began on June 1st, 2012, at 00:00:01 UTC,
> and will end Thursday, June 7th, 2012 at 23:59:59 UTC.

What, we had only 3 days for voting?
The announce arrived too late for me, I was away :(
But thanks anyway for this reminder, I should read more carefully.
I have seen some earlier announcement, without noting the deadline, my bad…

But the voting started only few days after the release day, there is
no rest for us? :)

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)