[Ambassadors] APAC FAm Bi-weekly meeting minutes 2012-06-09

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 9 05:32:14 UTC 2012

Hello  !

We had another productive APAC FAm bi-weekly meeting as usual.

Agenda : https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:APAC_Ambassadors_2012-06-09#Agenda
Logs : http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-06-09/apac.2012-06-09-04.00.html
Next Meeting : 2012-06-23 ; 0400 UTC
Next Meeting Agenda :
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:APAC_Ambassadors_2012-06-23#Agenda

Thanks for all the FAms who attended and supported, Thanks David for
charing the meeting.

** Today Meeting summary **

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:APAC_Ambassadors_2012-06-09#Agenda
(dramsey, 04:00:54)

Ambassador Pinging (dramsey, 04:01:19)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:APAC_Ambassadors_2012-06-09#Agenda
(dramsey, 04:02:53)

Review *ACTION* items from the last meeting (dramsey, 04:03:07)
APAC for FAmSCO ==> News From FAmSCo is reborn (dramsey, 04:06:53)
APAC Events and Status of F17 Release Parties (dramsey, 04:12:36)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events#FY13_Q2_.28June_2012_-_August_2012.29_3
(dramsey, 04:12:44)
http://vn.fedoracommunity.org/2012/06/07/event-report-fedora-17-release-party/
(tuanta, 04:13:43)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F17_release_events (dramsey, 04:15:14)
http://www.shakthimaan.com/Mambo/gallery/album81 (FranciscoD, 04:16:26)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Pune_2012_June_02 (FranciscoD, 04:16:37)

Review APAC trac tickets (dramsey, 04:20:39)
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/report/9 (bckurera, 04:21:31)
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/27 (bckurera, 04:21:58)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Padang_2012 (jurank_dankkal, 04:31:11)
ACTION: jurank_dankkal update the Padang FAD wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Padang_2012 for total budget
(tuanta, 04:37:18)
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/28 (bckurera, 04:48:49)
Ticket 27 was discussed and will re-visit on next meeting (bckurera, 04:50:00)
ACTION: jurank_dankkal : Update the event wiki page with total budget
and cost breakdown, open separate trac tickets for fund requests
(bckurera, 04:50:50)
AGREED: Ticket 28: Funding request for F17 release party Hanoi, USD
145 (bckurera, 04:54:30)
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/29 (bckurera, 04:55:12)
AGREED: Ticket 29: F17 Media Production for Sri Lanka, USD 263
(bckurera, 04:59:31)

Open Floor (dramsey, 04:59:56)
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/classroom/2012-June/000273.html
(FranciscoD, 05:03:31)
ACTION: All we should update all upcoming F17 release parties onto
wiki (dramsey, 05:09:48)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:APAC_Ambassadors_2012-06-23
(bckurera, 05:10:25)
ACTION: FranciscoD make next meeting agenda (FranciscoD, 05:11:36)

Meeting ended at 05:13:06 UTC (full logs).

Action items

jurank_dankkal update the Padang FAD wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Padang_2012 for total budget
jurank_dankkal : Update the event wiki page with total budget and cost
breakdown, open separate trac tickets for fund requests
All we should update all upcoming F17 release parties onto wiki
FranciscoD make next meeting agenda

Action items, by person

FranciscoD
FranciscoD make next meeting agenda
jurank_dankkal
jurank_dankkal update the Padang FAD wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Padang_2012 for total budget
jurank_dankkal : Update the event wiki page with total budget and cost
breakdown, open separate trac tickets for fund requests

People present (lines said)

tuanta (111)
dramsey (106)
bckurera (72)
FranciscoD (36)
jurank_dankkal (34)
zodbot (26)
cmpitg (14)
dan408 (8)
maktrix (5)
harish (4)
hircus| (4)
bckurera_ (3)
hircus (0)

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador - APAC
Free Media - Coordinator for Membership Management
Event Liaison - Design Team

Email: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera | User: Bckurera