[Ambassadors] FAmSCo election results?

Caius Chanace me at kaio.net
Tue Jun 12 06:38:12 UTC 2012

On 12/06/12 16:00, Arif Tri Waluyo wrote:
> Additionally: Nick Bebout and Robert 'Bob' Jensen have tied for the
> remaining seat; a runoff election will be held to determine the
> remaining seat, beginning Tuesday, June 12, and ending Tuesday, June
> 19.

Very interesting that a tie was reached.

As Nick Bebout has won on two elections, has election guidelines
mentioned about this situation? Just wondering if it had been a common
situation for this in past? (My personal thought was see if an extra
FAmSCo candidate from APAC can join. :P)

Congrats to every Fedoran for having candidates who took responsibility
to serve us. :)

Regards,
kaio