[Ambassadors] FUDCon EMEA (Paris), Hotel booking has started!

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 12 13:40:02 UTC 2012

Hi all,

We finally get what should have been proposed at first.
You are now able to book your own room by yourself!
Please mind that we have locked 30 twins (2 separated beds) until the end of
August. After then, there will be no free rooms garantee, all not booked rooms
will be unlocked. So please, book by the end of August.

Booking is as easy as… sending en email!

Let me remind you the schedule:
13, 14, 15th of October, it's FUDCon time!
12, 13, 14th of October, it's the hotel locked rooms. If you plan to stay
longer, feel free to ask them on the booking email, but quickly as we have
locked only for 3 nights.

To book your room:
# Find a Fedora mate to share, or pay the full price (81€/night + 7% of taxes)
# Send an email to the booking service ("Service Réservation" in French) at the
# Hotel (H1401 at accor.com), with:
## First name
## Last name
## Phone number
## Credit Card number *and* its expiration date
# Update the table[1].
# Tell that you are part of the "Fedora Group"

The breakfast is not included, tell them if you need so.
Wifi is free.

Booking cancelation:
As it is really easy to cancel your reservation, please, book *quickly*!
You won't be charged for canceling your reservation if you do so before the
arrival day, 7:00PM.

Please ask us if you've any queries, we should reply in this list, but you can
also use our newly created fudcon-emea at fedoraproject.org alias, thanks to
tatica[2]. This alias as not been tested yet, but we have 10 guys behind, you
should receive an answer :).

If you're curious, the hotel is here[3].
I am going to update the FUDCon page with the above HOT info!

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Paris_2012#Pre-registration
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3309
[3] http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/hotel-1401-ibis-paris-la-villette-cite-des-sciences-19eme/index.shtml

See ya,