[Ambassadors] Meetings today

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 12 23:33:00 UTC 2012

My fellow ambassadors,

there are two meetings scheduled for tomorrow:
      * the EMEA ambassadors meeting at 20:00 UTC
      * the FAmSCo meeting

We are having problems with both. :(
The ambassadors meeting conflicts with Germany vs. the Netherlands
soccer match. I totally have to watch this, sorry. It would be awesome
if somebody else can take over the meeting. Otherwise I suggest to delay
the meeting by one week.

After watching soccer with my friends I am either too euphoric or too
disappointed - and too drunk either way - to run the FAmSCO meeting. ;)
But this is not so much of a problem as there are no urgent tickets and
we first need to find a new meeting time after the recent FAmSCo
elections. For the record, here is what we currently have:
http://whenisgood.net/famsco-meeting/results/4jyz2f

Kind regards,
Christoph