[Ambassadors] Where are the EMEA media?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:17:24 UTC 2012

Am Mittwoch, den 20.06.2012, 09:05 -0400 schrieb Jaroslav Reznik:
> [...]

I agree that the media wrangler could easily add this number when he
sends a package to somebody, but he doesn't know how many get
distributed later, so the number will become outdated pretty soon.

Suggestion:
     1. Have the media wrangler add every person he sends media to.
     2. Ask people to update their status every now and then.

Kind regards,
Christoph