[Ambassadors] holidays from June 22 - July 24

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 10:46:59 UTC 2012

Hello dear ambassadors,

because I'm a media wrangler for EMEA I think it's important to inform
you that I won't be available because I'll be on holidays till July
24th. During this time, Jaroslav Reznik is taking over the media
wrangler position, so assign all requests for media to jreznik and
communicate with Jaroslav in this matter.

I will try to make it to FAmSCo meetings, but it will difficult. So in
case I won't make I apologize for my absence. Hopefully, when I return
from holidays I'll recover and work twice as much :)

BTW I'll be travelling in USA (NYC), El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua,
Costa Rica, and Panama. If you happen to live somewhere around and wanna
go for a beer/coffee let me know at jiri at eischmann.cz ;)

Jiri