[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome Week 23/2012

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 21 11:45:49 UTC 2012

First of all, please do not top-post on mailing-lists:
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines

On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 08:32 -0300, Adrian Soliard wrote:
> I asked Tatica to be my mentor, and, as I said, she did me some
> questions and I answered her. And now? I need some help to follow

Well, if Tatica is your mentor then she really is the most able to
answer your questions. (after all, that's one of the roles of the
mentoring process. :)

Perhaps she doesn't think your mentoring is finished?

Perhaps she hasn't had the time to answer you or take the necessary
steps for you to be approved?

In any case, there is nothing you can do as an ambassador that you can't
do if you're not one, so just be patient, work with Tatica on your
mentoring, and in the meantime go on doing the awesome work for Fedora
that I'm sure you're already doing. :)

Cheers,

--
Mathieu