[Ambassadors] Some ambassador map corrections

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 08:21:23 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Here's a list of folks who's positions seem erroneous on the Ambassadors
map (to me). Please correct your lat/longs :)

This list is *not* exhaustive. I've just checked up folks around Asia.
Some folks in this list may have correctly positioned themselves, i.e,
working abroad etc. but I expect some to be wrongly positioned too:

> Name|Listed Location|Positioned in
> Brian Pepple|United States|China
> Karsten Wade|United States|China
> Ivan Pacheco Martínez|Mexico|Off Myanmar/Thailand
> Felipe Aranda G.|Chile|Around Afganistan
> Luis Enrique Bazán De León|Panama|Sri Lanka
> juan sebastian cobaleda cano|Columbia|Off Sri Lanka
> Diego Escobar|Columbia|Maldives
> Mel Chua|United States|Off Uzbekistan
> Jeff Sandys|United States|China
> Luya Tshimbalanga|Canada|China
> Tim Casey|Australia|Off Japan
> Jose Mathew Manimala|India|New Zealand

I'm still not sure what's causing this. It could be missing decimals or
+/- signs etc. in FAS.

I expect folks to use this map, so it's important that the data be
correct.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,