[Ambassadors] [EMEA] To have a static meeting page proposal

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:14:14 UTC 2012

Am Donnerstag, den 01.03.2012, 13:01 +0100 schrieb Kévin Raymond:
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Christoph Wickert
> <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ok, this time I did exactly the opposite:
> > #startmeeting FAmSCo 2012-22-29
>
> You missed the time… we were the 29th of 02nd yesterday…

ouch

> > #meetingname FAmSCo
> >
> > This time the log shows up in
> > http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/famsco/ but again there is only
> > the log and no minutes. Can you explain how this is supposed to work,
> > Kévin?
> >

> So sad, Yesterday I did some research and wanted to explain you that
> the team page is filled with #meetingname name, but that didn't worked
> for you…
> Please see the package comitee example:
>
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/fpc/
> and http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/fpc/fpc.2012-02-29-17.00.log.html

But this only works if #startmeeting ==  #meetingname

And if you don't set a meeting name, it automatically uses the name from
startmeeting. So what is the #meetingname command for?

I would like to give the meetings different names with meetingname, but
have them all show up in teams/famsco. I'll keep in testing...

> At least yours are still there:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-02-29/
>
> Better would probably to ask infra to order things (move them or copy).
> I don't get why you only had the txt log copyied there.

This is one thing I am concerned about. If we really switch to meetbot
only, this needs to be cleaned up and this involves moving around many
files and then we have to change many links in the wiki. The transition
will not be easy.

Regards,
Christoph