[Ambassadors] Fedora APAC Meeting logs for March 3 2012
sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 05:36:09 UTC 2012
Another great bi-weekly meeting!
The minutes are too long to quote. Please go through the link at the
bottom of the email.
== Action items/Homework/Assignments for APAC folks ==
* *all* keep a close eye on FAmSCo 's voting on the FUDCon APAC decision
* *all* mark calendars for next FUDCon deadlines so we can get started
much in advance
* All FAms, update your F17 release parties to the wiki at
* bckurera find out shipping charges for swags from Colombo through Sri
Lanka and abroad
* bckurera and APAC FAms, create a proposal to make APAC more
centralized (eg: trac..)
* *all* Please plan and add your events to the wiki if you want get some
swags and funds.
* F17 release events and APAC events should be merged in the agenda
* kaio file a ticke about it #link
* ping gbraad and finds out gbraad is ok?
* FranciscoD post logs to list
== Logs ==
> Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-03/apac_bi-weekly.2012-03-03-03.59.html
> Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-03/apac_bi-weekly.2012-03-03-03.59.txt
> Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-03/apac_bi-weekly.2012-03-03-03.59.log.html
Have a great day!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the ambassadors