[Ambassadors] Fedora 17 Release Party - Taichung City, Taiwan

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 00:09:53 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

> I hope Cheng Chia can attend the meeting. Just curiously what you guys are doing right before the meeting? I always logged in during lunches outside or weekend shopping. :)

Good question.

Kaio, I am at the IRCs by 23:30 UTC, about four (4) and a half hours prior to the meeting to address questions.
=========================
If you are not able to attend then I strongly suggest that you update the wiki for any relevant questions and/or information to provide to others in case your access to the IRC is not to your advantage.  ;)
=========================
Make a note on the wiki like -

* Information from kaio, something, something, something...

We know attending the meeting is not possible by all members all the time, so if there is "anything" or "something" to be spoken on your behalf, we let the wiki "talk" for us in case of our absence.  :)
=========================
Food for your Fedora thought.  :v)

Please have a Great Fedora day! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

十人十色
じゅうにんといろ

10 people 10 colors

Different strokes for different folks

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status

=