[Ambassadors] EMEA FUDCon Bids....

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 5 13:51:47 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Robyn Bergeron <rbergero at redhat.com> wrote:
> Dear EMEA folks bidding for FUDCons and Ambassadors:

Hey, nice subject!

> I have little to no idea what is going on with FUDCon EMEA. My understanding
> is that there were some loose discussions at FOSDEM but I am not sure where
> those were communicated to others offhand.
>
> I would prefer to avoid the situation of having a 2-month planning window
> like we do for APAC right now. :)
>
> Where are we? Do we just need to start with an EMEA ambassadors meeting for
> the bidders?
>
> -Robyn

In fact we couldn't discuss about that during EMEA Amba meetings, as
bidders were not there, so we started here on the mailing list.
I've started to move things two times, but really so few people are
reading fudcon-planning that it fails, adding @amba is best!

First important would be to define a deadline in order to select the
bid, cause actually we just let things going without being active on
this subject, and why not an EMEA meeting with EMEA FUDCon as main
agenda topic, if bidders could join. That could start mailing list
discussions if we get many questions.

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)